To make access to our Personal Printing JobViewer, even more, easier you can enable the Single-Sign-On-Feature on the Personal Printing server. This manual shows you step-by-step how you can do that.
Editing the JSON file
- Connect to your Personal Printing server and open the file directory C:\ProgramData\ThinPrint\PPRest\V1\
- Open the configuration.json file with a text editor of your choice.
- Search for the parameter SingleSignOn.
- Set the value of SingleSignOn from disabled to enabled and save the document.
- To apply the changes please restart the IIS.
- Open the Internet Information Service (IIS) Manager on your Personal Printing server.
- Search for JobViewer in the navigation on the left-hand side and click on it.
The location of the JobViewer site may differ whether you updated from an older Personal Printing version or did a new installation. If you updated Personal Printing the JobViewer-site is located under Default Web Site.
- Double-Click on Authentication in the center frame.
- Afterward, double-click on Windows Authentication and set the value to Enable.
- To apply the changes restart the IIS.