To use ThinPrint Tracking, please install the Tracking Report Engine on the webserver by following the steps below.
Note: Please make sure that the following Windows components are installed and started:
IIS and ASP.NET
- Under .Net Framework, create the following value in the Windows Registry and set it to 1.
- Copy Setup.exe of Tracking Report Engine onto the web server and open it.
- Select the desired language and confirm with OK. InstallShield Wizard will open.
- Select the database server on which Tracking Database has been installed. Then select the same authentication mode which you have selected during Tracking database installation, here: SQL Server authentication. Finally, indicate the database which has been created by Tracking database installer, in this example: tptrack1. Confirm with Next.
- Here, select the authentication mode with which Tracking Report Engine establishes a connection to Tracking Database. Confirm with Next and close InstallShield Wizard with Finish.