- Download the client software from the ThinPrint download page (file type: .bdl).
- Unpack the .zip file; it contains the following files:
|manifest.xml||Manifest file for importing the ThinPrint Client into the HP Web Jetadmin console|
|SampleConfig.xml||optional: ThinPrint Client configuration file when using the HP Web Jetadmin console|
The following description describes how to use the web interface of the printer.
Alternatively, you can use the HP Web Jetadmin console.
- Open the printer’s web interface. For some printer models, TCP port 4242 must be specified. Example:
- Log in as Administrator.
- Select Solution Installer under the General tab (left arrow in following illustration), and then click on the Browse button (right arrow).
- Select the ThinPrint Client .bdl file and confirm with Open.
- Start ThinPrint Client installation by clicking on Install. After the installation, the message Solution Install Successful appears.